Janet Collection Virgin Remy
Deep Part Lace Wig Bohemian 18"
GENERAL HAIR CARE GUIDELINES
- Ideal temperature range for curling is from 260°F to 400°F.
- The curl is tighter as the temperature gets higher.
- Our stylist recommends 380°F, as ideal for curling and straightening.
- CAUTION : Please do not exceed over 400°F.
STRAIGHT HAIR CARE
HAIR MAY TANGLE IF GENERAL CARE DIRECTIONS ARE NOT FOLLOWED PROPERLY
- Shampoo hair by running fingers from root (Scalp) to end. Avoid tangling while wet, do not use circular motion.
- Condition hair and comb out hair while conditioner is in.
- Rinse thoroughly, making sure no conditioner is left. Left-over conditioner can use tangling.
- Do not let curling or flattening iron temperature go beyond 400°F.
- Do not use any curling or straightening chemicals.
- Do no apply oil sheen, hair glosser, mist, or any similar products. May cause tangling.
- At night, use satin covering to protect hair.